PHONE: (213) 380-8333
Los Angeles, CA 90057
AAAZA Hawaii Office & Retreat House:
Ewa Beach, HI 96706
At AAAZA, we welcome the opportunity to work with you. For more information about our services, please feel free to contact us.
Advertising Assistant Account Executive AAAZA - Los Angeles, CA
The Assistant Account Executive assists the senior team with tasks necessary for the execution of the day-to-day account activities, and to ensure client expectations are met. May report directly to Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Supervisor, or Account Director depending on assignment. Supports and guides projects through the Agency to deliver superlative client service and added value at every stage. Will be exposed to broadcast, print, digital and collateral production to learn processes from brief, budgeting and ideation through execution. An effective Assistant Account Executive will work with the account team to understand the client’s products, brand, and comprehend the strategy, and know the operations of an advertising and marketing agency.
Account Operations and Project Management:
• Supporting point of contact for Account Executive, who acts as primary contact with client, vendors and agency partners for selected campaigns or initiatives
• Collaborates with the account team to develop presentations and materials for client presentations and meetings, or other individual projects.
• Contributes research and gathering supporting information for account team’s development of project creative briefs and/or points-of-view (POV’s)
• May assist senior account team in development of competitive landscape reports, recaps, reports, white papers, and incremental project proposals
• Contributes to project plans, key deliverables, activities and deadlines. • Manages weekly client status meetings by sending meeting notices, distributing status reports prior to meeting, and keeping notes for issuing post-meeting recaps
• Helps to ensure all project information is accurate and up-to-date, and helps keep others (internally and externally) appropriately informed at all times.
• Assists in the process to review, evaluate, and critique creative ideas/output, to ensure that work meets brand and project strategies/objectives, client requests, and agency quality standards.
• Exposed to managing all projects/jobs to budget and schedule and proactively reports progress to the account team, other agency departments, and clients. Competitive/Category Insight:
• Develops baseline understanding of business category trends/developments
• Begins to develop a foundation in: knowledge in competitors’ advertising, use of media, etc.; and learns how to formulate support for recommendations and how to articulate competitive implications for the client. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher required with area of study in corporate marketing or advertising preferred
• Understanding of culture in order to serve as expert for a particular marketing segment
• Bilingual with written and verbal fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hindi, French, Italian, Japanese, or Portuguese
• Initiative and intellectual curiosity
• Teamwork mentality, with impeccable work ethic, reliability, and trustworthiness
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
• Ability and desire to lead and manage others
• Analytical and strategic mindset with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle deadlines simultaneously Education
• Bachelor’s degree or higher To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com